Our rule of thumb with a good fruity sangria is pairing similar fruits with other similar fruits. Follow the colours. Red fruits taste great with other red fruits ex. berries and apples. White/lighter fruits taste best with other white/lighter fruits ex. melons, pineapples, peaches, etc. You can add almost anything to Sangria (except the kitchen sink of course!). Just don’t forget to eat the wine-soaked fruit at the end too!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This hearty pasta dish is easy to make and makes a happy tummy very full!
Here's what you need:
2 cups Catelli's GF Fusilli
1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
1 cup fresh spinach
4 tbsp earth island vegan parmesan
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp basi
1 tbsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp crushed red peppers (optional)
1. Boil pasta for 6 minutes to al dente
2. In separate pan heat up olive oil and minced garlic
3. Sauté spinach & mushrooms in pan
4. Once cooked add fusilli to pan and add all spices stirring thoroughly
5. Stir in parmesan slowly
6. Remove from heat and serve!
7. Garnish with parsley (optional)
*This is a 2018 Live Free Holiday Party Recipe! Read more here*Add to cart to get a FREE downloadable PDF.